Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Furniture Shopping

We are FIVE days away from closing on our house!!

I am SO ready.

This weekend we went out furniture shopping with GREAT success. We ended up finding a beautiful grey headboard and a wicker patio set at a Consignment shop. I am SO excited about these pieces!


Can you see it back there? The color really is a beautiful dark grey. 


We bought the love seat and chair, but not the table(it was from a different set). I also didn't get the pillows so that I can style it myself. 



We also were able to buy our couch and bed. We kept with the grey theme we were eyeing with IKEA, but ended up buying an Ashley Furniture Sectional. We also bought the ottoman in the picture. I love the yellow pillows that come with the couch, but not the patterned ones. Thankfully, they are zippered pillow covers so I can easily change them! I can just imagine the four of us all curled up on this couch watching a movie.




Finally, we made the plunge and FINALLY got a king bed! We've had a Queen Tempurpedic that Steve had since before we were married. I am SO excited to move up to a King AND pillow top.


We got just this mattress, and a regular bed frame. We will attach our own headboard above. I'm thinking a big, white and fluffy comforter with pattern sheets.


What do you think??

I can't wait to show you photos of these pieces in our new place as we make this house our home.

No comments :

Post a Comment