Friday, October 21, 2016

Happy Friday!

It's Friday!!

Which mean's the hubby is FINALLY home... sleeping in bed of course. While the kids are up early.

If you follow my on Instagram or Facebook... you know that my sweet Sadie is sick with Strep Throat. Having a sick child sucks. Having a sick child while your husband is out of town sucks even more. Having a sick child while your husband is out of town in a new city where you know NO ONE sucks the worst. But we are on the brighter side now that she has antibiotics in her system.


On more exciting news... we have our  final walkthrough of our house today! I can't wait to see it again and to show it to the kids. I'm pretty excited about taking a measuring tape with us this time, so that we can get measurements for the furniture that we want to order.

What's up first? We've decided on a couch, mattress, and king headboard frame.

The couch is from IKEA. After having dark brown couches for years... I knew I wanted a lighter color couch. I fell in love with this light grey one from IKEA and have pretty much compared every other couch to it... so we just decided it's our couch!


I also knew I wanted a fabric, tufted headboard. When I saw this one on Wayfair.com... I pretty much kept clicking on the same one. It might just be destiny?


Finally, we have pretty much decided on a Leesa Mattress. We are used to a Tempurpedic but it's an old one and retains too much heat. This one is similar and we like that we can try it for 100 nights and return it if we don't like it. Does anyone else have one of these?! What do you think??






Now to head off to shop for a washer and dryer this weekend!

Happy Weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment