Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pinterest Inspiration

As our move gets closer and closer, I am getting SOO excited about decorating our new house.

The past 4 years we have been moving every 6 months - 1 year. So I haven't really done a lot of decorating. We just made due with what we had and what we could find for cheap.

This time, I plan on doing it right. Planning out each room and really considering what I want the room to look like, feel like, and portray for our family. I don't want to buy anything just because it's on sale.

So of course I've been glued to Pinterest looking at ideas.

Here is a few photos I've found to inspire the look around our new home.


I absolutely love these barstools. Our kitchen is not white, but we have plans on the horizon to paint the cabinets while pretty soon. 


I love this living room. The neutrals with a pop of color is what I love. The window treatments are particularly my favorite. 


I think I could feel right at home in this romantic and cozy master bedroom. 



We actually have an outdoor fireplace in our new house. I can't wait to decorate the area and add some big comfortable furniture. I think I might just live out there. 



More inspiration coming... in the meantime, feel free to follow me on Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment