Wednesday, October 5, 2016

We're Moving THIS week!

We've been "home" Stateside from Korea for almost three months now...

and we are finally moving to Texas THIS week!

There's a lot going on with packing, shipping our cars, and coordinating household goods to be delivered from THREE different locations! But we can't wait to finally settle into our new home.

We will be living in a temporary apartment for a few weeks, but I am SO excited to bring to you ALL of the projects we will be doing in our new home.

I'll be sharing ALL of our home improvement and decorating plans on here.

I am also REALLY excited about starting our kitchen, pantry, and cleaning supplies from scratch.

I plan on taking this opportunity to really consider and think about what I bring into my home.

I hope you'll stick around the join me on this journey!


No comments :

Post a Comment